Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 7, 2014

The first date tag

I always love to watch "tag" videos and want to do a "tag" on my own. But I don't think I can firm a video so this is my "first date tag" in written form :)))))))

MY FIRST DATE TAG
1. How long does it take you to get ready for a date? 

About 30 minutes. I don't wear a lot makeup so it takes me just 5 minutes for makeup, 10-15 mins for choosing clothes and shoes and about 10 mins for hair :-)

2. Whats your idea of a perfect first date? 
a) Dinner 
b) Drinks
c) Cinema 
d) Adventurous dates 

I think drink and cinema is perfect ideas for the first date because I don't feel comfortable having dinner on my first date. I think going to the cinema and then having drink is great and quite romantic.

3. What would you gravitate more towards to wear on a date ...
a) Jeans
b) Trousers
c) Skirt or dress

I found jeans is sexy and comfortable. I don't want to worry about my skirt or dress all the time, for example when traveling by motorbike or when sitting down.

4. On the date of your choice what makeup would you wear 
a) Girl next door 
b) Smokey and sexy
c) Bold lip 
d) Brights 

Girl next door look! Just put on lipstick and mascara and I'm done. I don't like wearing makeup :)))))

5. Your date says you have half an hour to be ready what do you do? 

That's all I need :))))))

6. Your date asks for the bill, do you ...
a) Offer to pay - with actual meaning to pay 
b) Make a fake fuss - with no intention of paying 
c) Expect him to pay straight away 

I always feel shy on my first date so C is my answer. I will offer to pay on my second date.

7. It's time to say goodbye you really like your date do you ... 
a) Wave
b) Hug 
c) Kiss on the cheek
d) Peck 
e) Full on smooch 

I will kiss him on the cheek when he doesn't expect. In my opinion, it's a girly way to say "I like you" :-)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét